4.16.2008

Love Letter ♥♥

Love 2004 (Photo Enhanced Image 2008)

Dear N.

We kid around a lot,
and that's a big part of what
makes me look forward to the times we share.

But all the joking wouldn't mean much
if there weren't something deeper beneath it.

Because the laughter between us
means more than just having fun.
It's really an expression of what happens
when two people let down their guards
and just trust and accept each other...

I don't have that kind of relationship with everyone,
but I have it with you- and I love you for it.

_____________

I am pretty horrible at expressing my true feelings, so I found a perfect poem (?!) for me to describe how I feel about you.

I love you and will always do.
xoxo

P.S. This is my new blog project. I will write love letters to my special folks from time to time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.