4.22.2008

The Best Zombie Award Goes To..... (drumline)

Best Zombie Couple (photo enhanced image, created by noob me xD)

OK. Baltimore offers some interesting activities to go to during weekends. This past Sunday, it was the Baltimore Zombie Walk.

I was having way too much fun (sort of ) joining the event, so on the other hand I did a pretty poor job in terms of shooting the event. Meh, photos I shot look pretty crappy.

I didn't dress up like a zombie, but walked down the streets while fellow zombies were searching for human brains to fulfill their appetites. They scared some "live" human beings too. It was hilarious.

I didn't get the girl's name, but I agreed with what she said. This event was awesome. Fun fun fun. The zombies didn't care what other people think of them, they were just out there to have fun. People should chill and enjoy their lives as much as they can!

To cover my blog title, here comes the best zombie award... (I'm the only and one judge! This is more like my personal favorite zombies...)

His zombie makeup was awesome. The best Zombie expression too :)

Zombie Father: He had a shovel stabbed into his back. He was there with his Zombie Wife and their Zombie Daughter.

I like her expression. She looks like a classic zombie.

Blood looks still fairly fresh. Maybe he killed himself to join the zombie walk.

Doc Brain. He was one of my favorite zombies. If I ever have to get brain surgery, I hope he won't be doing the operation for me...

She looks like a heroine zombie. Amazing makeup!

I said awards, but it was too hard to pick zombies in order. Other zombies whom I didn't get photos of... they were great too.

>>More Photos

p.s. thanks for reading until the end of the blog.
i noticed that it was fairly long.

No comments: