4.04.2008

Greek Parade 2008

March 30, 2008
We went to the Mid-Atlantic Greek Independence Day Parade. I know that my blog isn't quite so timely. Oh well. Here are some pictures from the parade.

>> More Photos

kids with Greek flags

a biker with his special blue Mohawk!

This photo makes me so dizzy every time I stare at it. This was a failed pending shot. Somehow, I like it.

Almost . This was indeed my favorite picture from the parade although his wrist is cut off from the frame. It suits me because it won't tell what is going on. (Ha-ha) I like vague images and words. The dancer was so energetic :)

I can't forget to mention food. We also ate gyros in Baltimore's historic Greektown. I'm serious. I've never tasted a gyros as good as this one before. Lame. I don't remember the name of the restaurant.

No comments: