4.15.2008

Love Letter ♥

credits: My A!

Dear A.

No matter how many months we won't speak to each other, you are always in my mind.
No matter how many times I moved to different places, I am always with you in spirit.

You are my inspiration, dear friend, and one of the most important people in this whole universe.

Do you remember giving me these two pictures you drew? They never left my side ever since.
When I was in need of help, looking at the pictures helped me.

You can never imagine how amazing, caring, and loving you are.

I always admire your personality, the way of dealing with things and everything about you.

(My words are not good enough to describe. I want to be clever and write something extraordinary.)


I'm glad we became friends and still are. Thanks for becoming my friend.

I love you and will always do.
xoxo

P.S.I know these aren't Chupa Chups, but blow pop candies always remind me of you. Guess what?! When I felt sad for some reason, you gave me the Strawberry Cream flavor Chupa Chups. I still have it :) It expired in April 2002 (Ha-ha).

No comments: