6.03.2007

What's with you and the tasty Zebra-C!?


copyright.. whoever took this picture.

My friend, Will, has been talking about this mysterious cake for the past few days. I've never heard of it nor tasted before. He's really making me want to try it. When he talks about it, I close my eyes and picture myself having a big bite of the cake.

I think it's sort of fun imagining how things would taste like when you have absolutely no idea about them. Is it fun? Uh.. No. I would like to say yes, but.. no. I get obsessed with things very easily. I now feel I'm on a mission to go buy this mysterious cake, a.k.a. Zebra Cakes, to save my sanity. According to him, it is a delicious [ more like.. heavenly ] yellow cake with creme filling. It is covered in white icing and trimmed with fudge stripes. Ah, that makes sense. Yeah. That sounds like a piece of zebra.

As I was typing this entry, I found Zebra Cakes on the internet. In fact, I knew and have seen it before. I guess the picture of zebra on the package always scared me... so I never wanted to try. I stretched my imagination far beyond what exactly the mysterious Zebra-C was. I had ideas of it being made from scratch like the cakes bakeries sell. Now I have a better idea of what it looks like when I go to the stores.


Words of advice from Will: "kick the crazy lady in the baby maker."

No comments: