6.22.2007

Things that make my girl happy.

As I mentioned previously, Shoni hisses at everything. She hates being picked up. She generally doesn't like to be bothered. She just seems like she's in a bad mood 98 percent of the time. This actually reminds me of my own self. She used to be fine and played with Peach... but now it's so hard to find a moment she truly enjoys being around of Peach. [This breaks my heart.] I don't know what happened to their relationship.

Good news though :) There's a few things she loves.

She loves to be in my car. She enjoys night rides. I just don't take her out during day times because of my scary neighbor. When I take her out and put her in the car, immediately I hear her purring. She walks around back and forth non-stop. She rubs her face against me and gives me the hints, "pat me." She purrs as loud as possible and shows me how happy she is. She almost seems that she's on some kinda bad drugs. She walks and sits on my lap. Maybe being in the car is just her special territory. I found her on the street. The first place besides being outside was my car for her. When I moved from Arizona to Maryland [4 days driving,] she didn't meow like she's afraid of leaving her place behind. Soon she found something to do to occupy her curiosities. It didn't bother her a tiny bit being in the car. She ate, did necessary things like nature's calling, and slept totally fine. It's amazing to see how much she loves to be in the car. Unlike her, Peach hates car rides.

Another thing that makes her tremendously happy is the bathroom. I don't know if I mentioned this, but she loves water. I have no clue what's with her and bathroom, but she runs into the bathroom with full force when I go there. She again gives me the hints. A few seconds, I hear her loud purring. Seriously, she won't purr unless she's either in the car or bathroom. Tasty treats won't make her happy as much as these two things can. I sometime make fun of her and call her a perverted cat. She just likes to watch me doing the things I need to do :P As long as I pat her enough, she also doesn't mind me giving her bath.

No comments: