6.05.2007

The Loco Plastic Connoisseur.

Since my last two posts were either off the topic or lost the track of what my blog is about, I would like to have a happy, funny [ sarcastic and evil a little? ] story again =] I'm very sorry if in any way I offended anyone who read my American/Japanese perspective entry.

Since I mentioned about one of my cats, Shoni, in the first post... I wanna introduce you to my other one, Peach :)
Shoni is the Queen of Hissing, yet the laid-back Peachy never stops giving love to her. Oh gosh, I have been together with these fun-loving, energetic mini-monsters as a little family for about 2 years now. There is a lot of funny and heartrending stories about this little boy. I have to say, Shoni has been very fortunate not to have anything painful to be told.

He's one of the sweetest cats you could ever meet in your life. Even if he is mad at something, he will never stop purring for you. He always has this "big motor" on no matter what's been done to him, including my little mischievous plots to capture him. [ I'm not that evil, I swear! ] I know he doesn't appreciate my over-rated affections from time to time. I just can't get enough of him. I love to hold, pat, and pay a lot of attention to him [ of course, to Shoni as well. ] Unintentionally I feel I am fattening my kitties with tasty treats s-l-o-w-l-y!

I wanna talk so much about him, but I don't wanna bore you with these stories.. and I am sure you have heard some of them already. I just recognized one thing.. Someone once told me not to mention cats in general. He said he lost his cat and didn't want to be reminded. Now.. I think I know.. he simply didn't wanna hear my never-ending cat stories. He meant, "I'm so sick of your cat stories. Would you shut up!" Ha ha. This is how much I love to talk about my babies.

Peach has this weird habit. He is crazy about plastic! I swear to god he's like the person who can tell what is good or bad wine just by smelling them. He can distinguish which plastic is tasty to bite or not. If a certain type of plastic won't satisfy his taste buds, he moves on to the next target. There are a lot of bitten plastic victims laying around the house. I don't understand why he loves plastic so damn much. I've never seen Shoni enjoying plastic the way Peach does. Peach is my boy though: he loves the plastic wrapper of the straw I use to drink my "black fizzy drink from 7-11." I normally get an extra when I get the drink.. Bum! He's one happy boy. He plays with the straw and bites the wrapper until he gets bored of it.

I sometime feel I understand how he feels about plastic. I used to like to bite straws. It won't give me any taste, but just biting them made me feel satisfied? I guess we both are bananas about plastic.

No comments: