6.02.2007

Entree 001

My crazy neighbor scared me to death.

This lady is so weird. She is very obsessed with getting mail every day. She comes out and chats with the mailmen when they deliver mail. I know there's nothing wrong with it. One time she knocked my door for longer than 20 seconds constantly 7 in the morning. [ not just once.. several times. ] She just didn't want me to miss my package from my mom. I appreciated that.. but come on.. she doesn't have to knock my door that loud and long. Gimme a break. It was 7 in the morning too. Her way of knocking the door is very obnoxious. It describes her personality perfectly. She's not a snoop, but like to know what's going on around her territory. I'm not normally this mean.. but she got on my nerves fairly well. I know it could have been annoying to go pick up my package or wait for the mailman to drop it off the next day. I don't mind doing it though. I did mind her trying to have some sort of business with me. I like to have my own privacy. Well, I'm sure some people are wondering why I was so annoyed.. This is nothing and people would think she was only being NICE. This happened to me more than once, so I guess I got pissed off. I also think there was something about her way of knocking the door.

So yeah.. trying to make me not miss my mail wasn't the main point of how strange she is. One afternoon I was sitting in my living room. I heard.. someone saying "here kittie kittie kitte.. I see you." One of my kitties, Shoni, was sitting by the windowsill. I sort of ignored it first.. rather, I thought it was cute hearing a little girl trying to talk to my cat. Dang, this girl didn't give up. She goes, "here kittie kittie.." for more than 30 minutes. I was amazed. Out of curiosity, I wanted to see which girl was saying it. I peeked through from curtains.. WA!! eye to eye.. I saw my crazy neighbor trying to "scare" my cat. I closed the curtains and started walking backward very slowly. There's some moments you wish you have never seen.. it was exactly like that. I just wished.. and tried to tell myself that it was a little girl who was saying that to Shoni. I was scared from what I just witnessed. Her voice.. it was like a 6-year-old girl from a nightmarish dream. Shoni is very friendly. She normally meows back at people who try to talk to her or just simply walks away. Literally, she was frozen at the windowsill. She tried not to make any move, so she won't be eaten alive.

Why do I feel so evil as I am writing this. Is it because I am?

My nightmare came back next morning.. I heard it again.. "here kittie kittie kittie.." I didn't want to know what was waiting for me behind my curtains this time.

No comments: