11.11.2008

New Home, Cow, Chicken, and Apples

.SWEET NEW HOME.

As of the first day of November, we started a fresh life at a new home.
So far, it's good. I like the place and so do my cats.
To compare it to the last place, it's so much quieter.
There are no police car sounds and has silence at 2 in the morning.
This new place is cozy, and we love it.

*Photo: Next door neighbor has cute birdhouses in her back yard.


.SHONI THE COW.

As much as I like this new place, my cats are also in love with it.
There are front and back yards.
I've never realized it, but Shoni eats grass more than any cats I've known.
She just earned a new nickname for herself, Cow.

*Photos: Shoni at the back yard, enjoying the grass and the sunlight.



.PEACH THE CHICKEN MAN.

This is quite a surprise for me as well that Peach is having fun being outside for the first time. Peach is technically scared of everything.
Did I say... everything?!
The sounds of leaves falling down from the tree would easily scare Peach.
Any type of sound can make him jumpy.
His "danger alert" antenna is always up searching for anything.

Since moving into this new place, he scratches the door telling me that he wants to go outside.
My chicken boy has grown up.
He loves rolling around on the concrete and bathing under the sunlight.

He's still a little jumpy, but whatever makes him happy, that will do so for me too.


.Apples.

Apples from Niki's grandmother. They were ripe and smelled very good.
I used some to make the apple pancakes as well the other morning :)
Thank you for the apples!

No comments: