5.04.2008

TOKYO POLICE CLUB, I LOVE YOU.

TPC's Dave Monks (Vocals, Bass) performs at Black Cat in Washington, DC [04.29.2008]

TOKYO POLICE CLUB!!

Ya ya, as usual it's been a week since we went to see the show at DC's night club, Black Cat. Finally, I pursed one of my dreams, to see my most sought after band of all my favorite bands on the earth. It was exciting! I screamed and danced along their music the whole time. I always find bands randomly, but I tell you... TPC is an amazing band. If you've never heard of their songs, you are definitely missing out on something.

Tokyo Police Club is a Canadian indie rock band from Newmarket, Ontario. It's not typical "rock" sounds. They use keyboards and percussion besides drum and guitars. I thought the name of the band was catchy since I'm originally from Japan.

It was a great night seeing their show for the first time. There were so many people there and unfortunately I wasn't able to see Greg Alsop (Drums, Percussion) and take some photos of him.

TPC Official Website

>>More Photos
Graham Wright - Keyboards and Vocals

Josh Monks - Vocals and Bass

Graham Wright

Josh Hook - Guitar and Percussion

I stole their logo!! and put it in my photo xD

P.S. DC's night club, Black Cat is a great place to go see indie bands. They always have amazing shows.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing this.

yokie. said...

:)

TPC needs to stop by at Baltimore in the near future... =(!