3.30.2008

at Lexington Market

I just wanted to introduce one of my favorite sandwiches today.
We had the "overstuffed" sandwich from The Barron's Delicatessen in Lexington Market.
I ordered the salami sandwich and please take a look at the pictures!
The amount of salami was insane.
Amazingly this sandwich doesn't cost more than 5 bucks.

Guess how much this cupcake is?
40 cents.
I swear to god I've got the EXACT same muffin at a different shop and it cost me 4 times more.
It's a great discovery since I like muffins.

Peach was curious while I was taking pictures of this muffin at the windowsill. Photo below is him checking out my muffin. So adorable.


***
By the way, Lexington Market has been in Baltimore since 1782.
There are many vendors and people come to get lunch.
They also sell veggies, meat, seafood and various other products.

No comments: