1.30.2008

POV.


Why on earth does one thing sound so different under given dissimilar circumstances?

I was walking down the street with my music
encircling me.
They are the same tune. They are the same exact rhythm and lyrics. The only difference is that they seem different depending on where you listen to them.

Maybe, it's just to me. Maybe.

Especially quiet songs. This type of music conveys the different meanings of the lyrics deeper. I ponder and try to look beyond the surface. Maybe this doesn't make much sense. All I wanna say is... songs sound different at different settings.

a_ listening to them in the house.
b_ listening to them while you are driving.
c_ listening to them while you walk down the street.

They are different.


Looking at the tall buildings in the downtown with the background music of my ordinary playlists is not
even the same. Buildings look taller. Buildings look more beautiful. I pay more attention to the small details.

I just wanted to reflect upon my new discovery.

No comments: