7.04.2007

Inside of My Head.

+Currently, I am growing a pot of catnip in my bathroom.
+I got two new plants for my place :) and the matching white pots for them.
+Can't sleep. Then I think of reasons. That makes me even more awake.
+Think of what I can do for myself. There's too many things I wanna do, but I don't take action.
+Where are my motivations?! I feel I'm so dead inside of myself.
+Peach is just a sweetheart.
+Atrociousness. Heinousness. Nefariousness. Wickedness. Fiendishness. Debauchery. Degeneracy. Abomination.
+I wish I were 17 years old.
+"This area of the galaxy was once ruled by an alien warlord named Xenu. 65 million years ago his empire was overpopulated horribly, so to combat the overpopulation he had trillions of citizens called in for psychiatric evaluations and tax audits, where they were given paralytic drugs, loaded onto space planes, and flown to Planet Teegeeack." = Scientology
+
Summer = Mugicha
+Don't feel I have to. Wait till it comes.

2 comments:

YAOWZA said...

O.o it's a problem i think half the world has... thinking and not actually taking action. best thing to do is, idk, stop thinking?... it is hard, i have trouble myself, that's when stress kicks in and takes over for a good while. i guess whenever u'r thinking too much just try doin something u like?... read a book, drink chai. sometimes it's nice to go out for a short walk and just randomly wave at people on the street LOL ;)

yokie. said...

omg.. you are crazy. "Just randomly waving at people on the street." I will be scared if someone randomly waves at me. xD <3